Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mineral ID Lab.

Mineral ID Lab Video (Animoto)

Mineral Properties are, 1) Luster- If the Mineral is metallic or non-metallic. 2) Streak- The color of a MIneral. 3) Hardness- If the Mineral is soft or hard. 4) Cleavage- If the Mineral can be broken evenly without any trouble.

Mineral ID Lab Video (Animoto)




Reflection:

1) What did you enjoy most about this project and why?

I've enjoyed making videos on Animoto. Because, It was a very interactive experience for me in Animoto.

2) What was most challenging for you during this project and why?

The most challenging part for me was to get all the necessary clips done on time to produce my Animoto Video.

3. What new skills did you learn doing this project?

I've learned how to create videos using Animoto video editing software online.

4) Is there anything that you could have done to improve any of your work? Explain.

I think I could make the video a minute shorter by doing some tweaks to my video clips and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment