Monday, December 12, 2011

Geologic Time-Silurian Period

Silurian Period is mostly known for it's warm climate, glaciers melting and sea level increasing. North America was covered by sea during the Silurian Period. Fish importance grew during Silurian Period. Fishes wee jawless, but by the end of Silurian Period fishes evolved real bones. Coral Reef was the new life during Silurian Period. Land lives were mosses and some plants that grew near water edge. There was no major Volcanic events during Silurian Period.



Project Reflection:

1) One thing I've enjoyed the most about this project is that I learned much about Silurian Period.

2) The most challenging thing for me in this project was to finish it on time!

3) I'd change the due date of this project to at-least one day farther.

4) I learned that there was green house affect during Silurian Period, I learned that Silurian Period had Jawless fishes, I also learned that Silurian period had the world's first Coral Reef.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy, Nice Glog! I like the background of your glog & nice pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete